Have you ever dream of Quitting Cigarette smoking ?
The main reason will power never seems to work is that every person on the planet experiences over 40,000 individual thoughts each and every day. However The problem is that for the most part we are not in control of these thoughts. As most of these are occurring on a subconscious level. So even though you have the desire to quit smokingCigarette and your generating those thoughts over and over throughout your day. You still end up with another 39,000 thoughts that continue to remind you to light up a smoke. Continue reading “Quit Smoking Cigarettes using EFT Method”
“FINALLY, Learn How You Can Quickly Kick That Smoking Habit, Easily. Therefore without the Aid of Patches, Pills or Drugs. Discover the Fool Proof Method Your Doctor Never Told You About!” If you smoke or know anyone that smokes, drop everything that you’re doing right now! This may be the most important life-changing letter you may ever read.
Hi, I’m Joan Chionilos, and with my program, you will end your smoking habit regardless of how many times you have tried. I’ve been a hypnotherapist for well over 20 years and I am certified by the National Guild of Hypnotherapists: the largest, oldest, and most respected association of hypnotherapists in the world. I was horrified when I looked around the internet and saw some of the misinformation and junk that some people are trying to pass off as a solution to help people stop smoking.
Many of these unscrupulous people don’t even have any training. It is no wonder that their products do not work.
Unlike many other hypnotists or so-called experts, I SPECIALIZE in exactly one thing: HELPING PEOPLE QUIT SMOKING Quickly and Permanently…
During my career, I have been extremely successful at doing ONE SESSION SEMINARS for BANKS, SCHOOLS, HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS, CORPORATIONS, and in PRIVATE PRACTICE.
* HEART DISEASE Coronary Heart Disease and Stroke are the primary types of Cardiovascular disease caused by smoking. They are the #1 leading cause of death in the US. Congestive heart failure and high blood pressure are also cardiovascular diseases, with 2,800 Americans dying daily… That’s one death every 33 seconds. Smoking is extremely hard on the heart. Toxins in the blood from smoking causes plaque to form which hardens the arteries. Eventually, this leads to inflammation, scarring and thickening of the artery wall, as well as blood clots which obstruct blood flow leading to heart attacks or strokes.
* CANCER OF THE LUNGS Primary Symptoms include: Cough, Dark Brown or Bloody mucus with the cough, Chest Pain or Shortness of Breath, Fatigue. While most people show signs of cancer, many show no signs at all until the disease is in an advanced state.
* EMPHYSEMAOne of the most common lung disorders that result in blocked air flow. Emphysema occurs when the walls between the air sacks in the lungs become weakened and collapse, making it difficult to breathe. This disease is extremely debilitating and causes permanent destruction of the lungs over time. It is usually Permanent and Irreversible. Symptoms:
Trouble catching one’s breath Cough with or without mucus Shortness of breath (worsened by mild activity) Respiratory Infections Wheezing Fatigue
* EMPHYSEMA and CHRONIC BRONCHITIS are known as COPD: CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. Both result in blocked air flow to the lungs and are the most common cause of RESPERATORY FAILURE.
Birth Defects- 20-30% more likely to have shortened or missing limbs, 27% more likely to have gastrointestinal issues, 50% more likely to be born with intestines outside the body, 9% more likely to have heart defects, etc.
Children and Teens – inner ear infections, colds, sore throats, bronchitis, pneumonia (to name a few)
– FEAR of falling asleep while smoking – Addiction to nicotine – Hacking cough with heavy phlegm – Frequent colds, sore throat and bronchitis – Withdrawal symptoms at work, Dr’s office or restaurant – Yellow stained teeth and fingernails – Cigarette burn and stains on…
The PermaQuit Method – You’re probably reading this because you’re worried about your health and realize you need to quit smoking. Or perhaps cigarettes are becoming too expensive, and you can’t afford to keep buying them anymore.